Thomas & Corinne Nyquist Foundation
140 Huguenot Street
New Paltz, NY 12561
Board of Directors
Thomas E. Nyquist
Lynn Nyquist Bergstraesser
Final List of Grants, Scholarships, and Awards Approved for Funding in 2014:
- $389.98 to the Culbertson Museum, Box 95, Culbertson, MT 59218 for repair of the rope and pulley system on the museum flag pole.
- $850 to the Culbertson Public Library, 307 Broadway, Culbertson, MT 59218 to shore up book shelving.
- $2,000 to the Hudson Valley Writing Project of the School of Education at SUNY New Paltz, 1 Hawk Drive, New Paltz, NY 12561 to provide a community, place based writing program for Hudson Valley students grades 6 through 9.
- $1,600 to the New Paltz Rotary Club, 17 Yankee Folly Road, New Paltz, NY 12561 to help establish “healing gardens” benefitting elderly residents at local nursing homes.
- $950 to winners at the Culbertson and Froid high schools of the Oil Boom Essay Contest.
- $1,026.67 to the Unison Arts Center, 68 Mountain Rest Road, New Paltz, NY 12561 for the purchase of a Seagate Barracuda Internet Hard Drive and Synology Network Storage backup security system
- $1,500 to the Wild Earth Wilderness School, 47 Butterville Road, New Paltz, NY 12561 to provide scholarshps to send children to camp who otherwise could not afford the experience
back to home page